We are seeking a fun, positive, and self-motivated part-time Business Office Manager to assist us with providing excellent design services for our clients.
- Provide front desk support and call management
- Assist with managing general office and project files, digital and hard copies
- Manage office supply inventory
- Manage general tidiness of office
- Assist partners and team members with calendar management and meeting preparations
- Assist partners and team members with note taking and action plan development
- Manage timesheet collection and run excel reports as requested by partners
- Assist partners with creating and organizing marketing documents and proposals
- Manage IT coordination for office and assist with troubleshooting issues
- Assist partners with managing invoicing and coordinating financial action items with accounting team
- Assist with organizing company culture and volunteer engagements
- Encourage positive team communication and culture
- Timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Positive attitude
- Ability to take ownership of assigned projects and tasks
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in written form, with clients, consultants, firm principals, and design team members
- Effectively manage time and set priorities
- Quick learner with ability to easily navigate priority changes and deadlines
- Resourceful problem solver who can present solutions when faced with challenges
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working within an architecture firm or related field
- Experience with Bluebeam, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Baker Associates is a solutions-based third-generation architecture and interior design firm that was founded in 1959. Our story began with iconic Minneapolis office buildings such as the IDS Center and TCF Bank Tower. Today we have a long history in car dealership and theater design, and now are shifting our focus to expand into new stable future markets to augment our already strong base business. We pride ourselves in providing personalized experiences for our clients and diving into the technical aspects of design.
The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment and be a self-starter with strong abilities to multi-task and prioritize work. If you are self-motivated and have a passion for the technical aspects of design, we want to hear from you!
For consideration, please submit your resume to Kristy Dahlvang.